Wednesday, October 19, 2011

*Shimelle Class Winner + a Journey & a "jack?"

Happy Wednesday!

It's time to announce Shimelle's Paper Party Class winner -
I want you to be able to sign up for your class right away and have fun!
So without further adieu -





xoxo...t - if you'd send me your name & email information
at:  leslieashe(alloneword)@gmail(dot)com, I'll get  your
information sent to Shimelle so you can have some class fun!


Today I'm sharing a couple of Prima layouts for you:

first up is "Jack" - (his story is on the blog today, check "him" out, ha!)
to see & read more - check out the Prima blog today!

& if you get the Prima newsletter - you saw this one called "Enjoy The Journey":

(photo by:  Andie Smith - Eight18 Photography)

that's it for me today - have a great day!
thanks for stopping by my blog & leaving comments for Shimelle's class!
Congratulations to my winner - let me  hear from you soon so you can get all registered!

xoxo.

6 comments:

xoxo... t said...

Yay!!! Thank you, Leslie!

Mel said...

Faboo LO's Miss Leslie:)

pattyo said...

Beautiful layouts, Leslie! That jack o'lantern is the cutest thing!

Denise Price said...

Gorgeous layouts! They are just bursting with color.

Laurie LaRiviere said...

wonderful layouts Leslie! I love all the detail you put into your projects, just fab!!

Wendy ❤ said...

Oh, I likey the little branches and clusters coming out!