Tuesday, October 25, 2011

*Spooky?*

I've always been the type of fall/halloween girl that likes the
happy, non scary stuff.
I guess it's because my mom always made the holiday
so fun...not scary in the least.
the decorations in our house growing up would be so cute, festive & happy.
I loved it!
Still do...
I'm so not a scary girl.

So when I saw these yard decorations at a pumpkin patch
not too long ago - I had to have them.
Only my car was FULL of people & there was no room to store them
for the ride home...they were HUGE.
I took their picture & decided...I'd go back the next day for them.
Only...they were gone. :(
I asked about any more & the farmers market I was visiting said they were
the last ones. I was SAD!

Anyway...
I've held on to these pictures for a year or so now
& decided when I saw the American Crafts Nightfall line
they'd be PERFECT on a scrapbook page.
Today I'm excited to share with you
my layout I did of these cute guys that was up on the
American Crafts blog  yesterday for the start of
Halloween Week:
To see all the CUTE Nightfall goodies I used, check out the blog.

here's a halloween card I made too:
you can check out all the supplies & see more inspiration by visiting the blog

hope you're having a GREAT day!

If you're following the World Series...
our Texas Rangers played a GREAT game last night!
So proud of them!
GOOO Rangers, go! Just one more win & they've got it.

4 comments:

artfuldelight said...

Awesome card and LO! I love that collection from AC, I haven't gotten around to picking it up yet. :-)

pattyo said...

This layout and card are so cute!

Laurie LaRiviere said...

I love your layout and card, lovely as always! I am right there with ya, no scary Halloween in my house, no spiders or skellys, just cute and vintage. Got another pumpkin recipe for you, pumpkin cupcakes and SO easy! Very moist too :) Just take one box of yellow cake mix, one box instant vanilla pudding, one can of pumpkin, 1 tsp. vanilla and ground cloves, 1 1/2 tsps. cinnamon, three eggs and 1/2 cup each water and oil, mix altogether and bake in cupcake pan, top with cream cheese frosting, SO GOOD! hope you have a Happy Halloween :)

Karola Witczak said...

Gorgeous projects, Leslie!
Hugs!