Wednesday, November 23, 2011

*Elle's Studio November Inspiration Gallery*

Hi friends!!
It's that time again!
Elle's Studio November Inspiration Gallery is LIVE!
Go check it out! The girls on the DT did another amazing job this month.

Here are my creations:
My Forever Whatevers:


















I used:
handmade layers date and place strips
red pennants














21.5 Years:


I used:


& a card:
You Are My Favorite Moment Of Today:


I used:


I love creating with Elle's tags. They make any project complete!
Hope you enjoyed this month's inspiration!
Don't forget to check out the entire gallery - it's fabulous!


Enjoy the rest of your week!
It's Thanksgiving, ALREADY!
I hope you enjoy yours & get to spend it withlots of friends & family.
My youngest arrived from  his college last night & my oldest comes home from her
college today! I cannot wait to have my nest full.
They  have no idea what's in store for them this weekend with LOTS of pictures...
::hee hee::

Have a wonderful time!
Be back after Thanksgiving....
gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble, yeah.

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

GORGEOUS creations..just like you! Love you girl...and have fun with your family all together for Thanksgiving! xx
K

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful♥

Wendy Hammer said...

Amazeballs! I love the colors and seriously, everything you do I love so pretty much any time I comment it's gonna say I love! LOL Happy Turkey Day to you and your Fam Les, I'm glad your Daddy is healthy and here and your kiddos got to come home. <3

Love you!

sophie said...

I am so in awe of your style. great creations as ever: that first layout is so clever!

Queen of Paper said...

I LOVE these layouts and how bright they are. Your style is so fun and happy :)