Friday, November 18, 2011

*Little Black Dress November + a winner!*

happy friday!
(**warning long post..picture heavy...have coffee in hand...**)
this week has certainly flown by...come to think of it...this month is flying
no wait..it's the entire year that's flying by.
pretty soon it will be Christmas...then the new year.
which means I'll be turning another year older (ack!)
which leads me to the following projects I did for
November's Little Black Dress kit:  Rubies & Sapphire

I loved this months kit because it could be used for
SO many different projects. Christmas, Holiday or just any day...
I decided to chronicle my big adventure coming in Jan...(becoming 43).

Not alot of people believe me when I say I'm 42.5 years old.
I get "no way!" or "WHAT!" or "is that your sister (Savannah)?"
or "hey your little brother's cute!" (Shaypher).
I grin big when the latter 2 happen.
Mostly because it's torture for my precious kiddo's. ha!

yes, I married young, had babies young...so at almost 43 with my 2
off at their colleges - it's like I'm discovering a new me.
My body begs to differ as it is beginning to understand that
playing basketball with your husband can be hazardous to your health.
(and not to mention...a site that no beholder needs to encounter.)

I owe looking younger to my sweet precious mom.
She kept me out of the sun as a child (fair skinned girl I am) as much
as she could & always told me to take care of my skin. I actually listened!
Thanks mom! Plus...it's in the genes. My mom is a very beautiful, young looking
lady herself.

Oh man..sorry, I got sidetracked didn't I!
Here's the rest of my projects:

and for all you world travelers...bon voyage!

just to let you know...these are my final projects for Little Black Dress.
My term has come to an end & it's been a FUN adventure.

Thank you Little Black Dress for having me!!
I've enjoyed my Design Team term with you!
your kits always ALWAYS make my mojo flow...
thank you so so much!


and now, what you've all probably been waiting for!

I'll be contacting the winner but I wanted to publicly
announce my drawn at random kit winner:
and that person is...

Chris, expect an email from me!
Thanks everyone for your comments & for liking what I made!
have a great day...
back soon!