Monday, November 7, 2011

*Smile Like You Mean It*

another quick post today...

this is a layout that I made for an idea book,
but the publisher decided not to do the book - so I get to share it here:

Smile Like You Mean It:

I went for a vintage look with these photos.
I love these shots of my beautiful daughter!
my journaling says:
"a daughter is the most beautiful gift. YOU are my beautiful gift.
my life. my joy, my lifesong.  I adore you....~Mom♥"

I also added this journaling: 
"Savannah - your smile is what fills my ♥.
your eyes dance. you are my beautiful girl.

live out loud. shine bright. smile like you mean it. live lift to the fullest.
be you. be fabulous you. shine & love yourself."

that's it for today.
i'm SO busy today working on
some FUN new things with this:



(Echo Park new release...lovely, right?! I LOVE it!)
have a great day!



10 comments:

Julie Overby said...

Gorgeous as always Leslie! (and I agree...daughters are such a gift!)

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous layout!!

Kimberly said...

Oh I LOVE your layout...and as always your sweetest sentiments for your children. xx
Love ya,
K

Jenna Ruth said...

Love this layout! Gorgeous!!

pattyo said...

Beautiful layout and journaling!

Zoe said...

love this layout, very nice!

the journalling is so special, well done for keeping it real

:)

Zoe

Laurie LaRiviere said...

lovely layout, and even lovelier photos of your pretty girl, I love my girlie too, she's my soulmate, having a daughter is the best :)

KarenC Inspired said...

Vintage is perfect for the pictures! You did a great job.

leah said...

Love, love all of the texture in that layout, Leslie!! Turned out fabulous!! ^_^

Emory Lanzi said...

Auh, you're such a sweet mother… Using your daughter's pictures for this layout is very nice! What was her reaction to this? You should be proud of each other! Btw, her smile is gorgeous. She probably got that from you. :D

Emory Lanzi