Monday, November 28, 2011

*TDay Memories*

How bad am I?

Thanksgiving comes ONCE a year. My little family is only together
like this a little each time due to the fact that both of my birds
are flying away at college....

so how bad am I that
I.never.picked.up.my.camera.the.entire.Thanksgiving.weekend?

Yep, these are the ONLY family shots I got while the kids
were both here....
all shot on my iPhone.

Gosh I love them:
just reflecting on how blessed we are:


















(how cute is my sister in the bottom right?)

here's a few more:
the table...waiting on everyone...




The "D-Man" (Duster) saying..."Gobble Gobble Gobble Gobble Gobble, yeah."


















one more fam shots:



















The fam as the kids arrived home....



















closer of our 2 greatest blessings!
See  y'all in 2 weeks when you're home for Christmas break!
Love love love my life....

back soon...