Tuesday, December 13, 2011

*Balzar Designs Stencil Hop - Circles in Squares*

hi everyone!
welcome to another fun blog hop!
this hop is coming to you from a sweet lady I know & adore...
Julie Fei Fan Balzer!
She's created some pretty fab stencils
for The Crafters Workshop - I know you'll adore them like I do..
When she asked me to be a part of this fun hop, I jumped at the chance!



















Julie is such an incredible artist & scrapbooker!

I've had the pleasure of working with her before on a DT
and she's just got PURE talent I tell you. 
just look at this cool stencil I got to work with:
Circles in Squares:





















Isn't that FUN?
Here's what I did with it:

I had the BEST time using paint in a THICK thick coat, letting it dry,
then spraying some sparkly white mist on top. 
After I did that, I simply trimmed 3 rows of my circles in squares &
laid them out on my layout & added the rest of what you see...
these are so FUN & easy to use!
I can't wait to get more stencils. I ADORE them!

Now go hop to the rest of the girls & see how gorgeous their projects are!
here's your hop list:
Leslie Ashe <---------------you are here

Enjoy the hop!
Have a great day.....

oh wait! before I go...
I wanted to share a quick sneak of something coming SOON!


can't wait to share!
xoxo.

16 comments:

Lindart said...

I'm glad you are using this stencil - I love to see all the neat ideas stemming from it!

PaulaJ said...

cute layout! I love this stencil!

famillemarleau said...

Beautiful layout. Love the way you treated your pictures. Thanks for sharing, Johanne L.

milkcan said...

Beautiful projects, Leslie! Thanks for your kind words and for playing along with the hop!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Love your layout using the stamp! it is fun to see what all of us cam up with :)

Bunnyfreak said...

Love the colors you used.

Theresa Merkling said...

I love the depth and texture you got with the stenciled image! Great usage on the layout as well!

Nancy W said...

Adorable layout and love every bit of it! Hugs from conroe, tx! www.lovestocreate.com

Ki said...

WOW Leslie! Love what you did with the stencil - so clever! And love your daughter's shoes!! CUTE!

Wendy Hammer (Reed) said...

Ohhhhh I lovey.... the sparkly so cute with the shoe pics! <3 LOVE

Sarah said...

Love the colors you used in the l/o and especially like the texture you got by using such a thick coat of paint. Amazing!

kaleidoscopeimpressions said...

Your use of this stencil really shows its chic side! Love your page.
Hugs,
JoyceAnn

Blossom inch said...

that is gorgeous stencil n love how u do it and put the strips on your LO!

Sophie said...

Great idea and i love your layout!!

Melody (lacyquilter) said...

Wonderful layout. And I'm with you... I need more stencils.

Scrap2day said...

I love the cool way you used this stencil! Thanks for the inspiration!