Wednesday, January 4, 2012

*21 in 12*

today is kinda special.
oh who am I kidding? today is SUPER special!
my little girl  princess is 21 today!
seriously...I think I went to sleep, woke up and POOF:
she turned 21 (it happened way too fast!)
Happy 21st to you, Princess!!
We are so proud of the woman you are.
We love you so very much.
You're so kind hearted, sincere, loyal, AMAZING!
(I could go on and on and on and on!)

In honor of my girl's day - I've picked some layouts that are some of my FAVES!

Happy 21st, sunshine....you are the light of my life!

 
xoxo.


11 comments:

L.B. said...

a great tribute and great layouts!

Renee said...

'So happy for you and your family, Leslie! Happy Birthday, again, to Savannah! 'Love the layouts in honor of your daughter!!

Jolene Pienaar said...

They are incredible!! Adore them and Happy 21st to Savannah!

Linda said...

She is beautiful as are your layouts! Happy 21st birthday!

Wendy Hammer (Reed) said...

Not sure if my comment posted... LOL, lemme know!

Charlene said...

Awww my little girl is turning 30 OMGosh on Jan 20th!!!! I just don't know where the time goes! :-) happy Birthday to her :-)layout is stunning!

Blossom inch said...

Happy 21st Birthday Savannah!
Very beautiful LOs and beautiful as your girl!

Laurie LaRiviere said...

your daughter is gorgeous, and your son too, hope she has a very happy birthday! Your layouts are awesome, thanks for sharing!!

Keshet said...

Aw! Happy birthday to her!

Danelle said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter!! Great LO's.. love your work as you know.. and each one of these is awesome!!!

Chris and Paige Evans said...

Happy birthday to your girl! She's lucky to have a mama like you with all her pictures scrapped so beautifully!