Friday, January 20, 2012

*Baby Love, My Baby Love*

There are lots of things I call myself -
(if you can't poke fun at your own self...who can you? LOL)
There are lots of things I DON'T call myself.....

So when I saw one of my assignments for Echo Park
was to do an "expert blog post." it made me giggle.

only because...I could never EVER see myself as that.
expert? me? no way.

BUT - I'm sharing my project I made for my
"expert blog post"   "not so expert blog post"
I *might* be admitting I came up with my idea
& felt like I was "winging" it the entire time.

Here's my project:


















Go HERE to check out my post (it's photography related)

that's it for me today!

oh wait...have I introduced you to my new "grand" baby?



Meet Lilly.
She's 8 weeks.
She's a chihuahua mix. (they think a "chiweenie" meaning...dachshund)
She's 3 lbs.
Savannah adopted her from the DFW Animal Shelter in Irving (a no kill shelter!)
Lilly & 5 of her siblings were dropped off with their mom.
They were still nursing!
Mom is a full blood chihuahua & is still up for adoption here:  Mia
(if you're in the DFW area...you should check this shelter out! it looks like a 5 star hotel!)

Lilly just had her first vet visit - she was making a WEIRD honking noise...
come to find out the little thing had an upper respiratory infection & had to have
an antibiotic & cough syrup . She's much better today - 48 hours later!
She's stolen our hearts already...

10 comments:

pattyo said...

Beautiful "expert" layout! Love your new grand baby!

Chris and Paige Evans said...

I love your layout - all those different patterns!

And how cute is your first grandbaby? What a cutie patootie!

L.B. said...

Great layout..love the black and white picture.

Renee said...

Awesome layout, Leslie!!

Lily is adorable. I am so glad that she is feeling better.

Kathy said...

Your granddog is adorable and I definitely put you in the "expert" catagory. Your work ROCKS!

Elisabeth said...

I have to agree that you are an expert! Love reading your blog and your little dog is sooooooo cute! Great, my DD just saw the picture "Mami, why can't we have a dog" SIGH

joybear said...

Awesome layout and such a cute puppy!

Delaney Gates said...

What a cute little pooch!

Brianna Marshall said...

love the patterned paper mix in the layout,and LOVE the new "grand"pup,too stinkin cute!

Kisha said...

YES you are an expert! And don't let anyone tell you different:) I love love love this LO! Cutest baby ever. And Lilly is adorable