Monday, February 6, 2012

*Ashe - Party of 4 - Prima*

hi friends!
it's monday, monday mooooonnnnddddaaaayyyy.
which means I'm getting my act together and plan to blog
all week long. OR at least I'll try. ♥

So it's the week after CHA
(Craft & Hobby Association show, for those
of you that are asking me..."what is CHA?)
Have you seen all of the new things coming out?
Are you inspired? What's been some of your favorites?
I sure have seen ALOT of lovely products & can't WAIT to get
my hands on them!

I find myself incredibly blessed to be able to design for
a few of the companies at the show. It's a fun/crazy/hectic/exhillarating
time just making lots of things in a time crunch. I know...weird, right?
Creating that way is what inspires me to keep on creating.
Anyway, enough gab - have you seen all of the Prima goodness?
I am sharing an album I created for the show using the Donna Downey
canvas album, along with the brand new Doodle Deaux collection, plus
lots more Prima lovelies:




















to see a complete supply list, check out the Prima blog

here's some inside pages:













That was the most fun I've had getting all inky/painty/grungy! I loved playing with
the Ranger mixed mediums! Some things turned out to be an experiment gone
wrong - but the others, I truly adored!

I hope you enjoyed!

Before I head off for the day -
just wanted to share a quick post of something extremely FUN coming to you tomorrow:


can you guess?
Until then---
Have a wonderful Monday!

4 comments:

Renee said...

It is always so much fun to visit your blog, Leslie!! Your enthusiasm is contagious!!

I absolutely adore the album!! Very pretty!!

Nancy W said...

Total cuteness!

Kimberly said...

You never cease to AMAZING me with all you do! LOVE this GORGEOUS creation...always inspiring! xx
Love ya,
K

Laurie LaRiviere said...

lovely album, you have a gorgeous family!!