Tuesday, February 7, 2012

*Jubilance to the 2nd power*

remember my word for 2012?
jubilant....("expressing joy")
you better believe I had my "jubilant" hat on when
Courtney asked me if I wanted to be a guest for the
LOVELY Webster's Pages!

It's not only an honor & joy...

it's jubilance - to the 2nd power!


I got to work with 2 GORGEOUS lines!
The new release, Sunday Picnic & Western Romance.
Here's what I did:

















Here's the entire post:  Webster's Pages Blog
Check out their Inspire Me page too!
How sweet is the DT, they lifted some of my work
& boy did they do a GORGEOUS job!
I love each and every one of the girls on that team.
Incredible talent! Truly inspirational.

Thank you again, Webster's, for having me!
I LOVE everything you do!

until tomorrow...
xo!








8 comments:

Renee said...

Congrats, Leslie on your guest designing! Your work is so lovely....as always!!!!

Amy Coose said...

Wow, you did such amazing things with the Webster's lines! I really love everything you created. :)

Sandi Cl~ said...

Simply gorgeous!

Stacey Michaud said...

beautiful projects...I loved seeing what you did with WP...thanks again for the inspiration!

Gerry van Gent said...

Hi sweet Leslie!
Congratulations on the Guest-design team spot at Webster`s Pages! Your work is truly fabulous and so inspirational!
You created such gorgeous projects with the collections!
Hugs ~Gerry~

Kisha said...

Awesome awesome LO's and cards!! And congrats on your guest design spot for Webster Pages. Your work is always beautiful.

Natt Smith said...

These are so many inspiration projects !

Barbara said...

The projects are all gorgeous and such great inspiration! Thank you!