Friday, February 3, 2012

*Love Week at American Crafts!*

hi friends!
happy Friday!

first I wanted to say THANK YOU for all the sweet comments y'all left me
for the Echo Park/Epiphany Blog Hop! I'm glad my "happy accident" inspired some of you!

This week it's been LOVE WEEK over at American Crafts.
Here's some cards I made:



to see what yummy goodies I used -
just go to the blog: American Crafts.
& while you're there, check out all the
other Love Week creations!

that's it for me -
my scrap desk is calling my name!
Back soon with some fun pics of my weekend
with Wendy!
We had the best time..I miss her already!
xo.

3 comments:

Diana Waite said...

these cards are AMAZING! love them!

pattyo said...

These cards are so cute!

Audrey Pettit said...

Your cards are beautiful, Leslie!! Love them all, and am especially inspired by the last one....SO love the unusual color combo on that one. Totally grabs my eye!