Saturday, March 17, 2012

*American Crafts/Scor-Pal Blog Hop*

Hi!
Happy St. Patty's Day!

You are wearing green today...aren't you?
I'm not one for getting pinched, so you better believe I've got mine on!

Welcome welcome to all of you to the American Crafts / Scor-Pal blog hop!






If you're coming here right from Jamie Harper's blog -
you're in the RIGHT place!

For my hop project - I created this layout using all AC goodies and
my new best friend - my scor buddy:


Products used for my layout:
Black Cardstock (71082) - AC Cardstock, Cascade Cardstock (71509) -AC Cardstock,
Cabbage Cardstock (71565) - AC Cardstock, Get Around Paper (35561) -
Amy Tangerine, Is It Any Wonder Paper (35556) - Amy Tangerine, Oh Happy Grey
(35565) - Amy Tangerine, Cafe Iris Paper (35541) - Garden Cafe, Stawberry Eclair
(53225) - Thickers, Knockouts Border Punch Starter Kit Open Scallop (63008) - Punches,
Lovestruck Stamps (59151) - Amy Tangerine, Black (59500) - AC Ink, Taffy (62622) -
Stamp Marker, This to That Glue Runner (61712) - AC Adhesive, Dimensional Dots (61709)
- AC Adhesive

Other:Scor-Pal Scor-Buddy, Silver Zig Pen,
Silhouette with AC Girl Silhouette by Amy Tangerine
"this is what life looks like" phrase by Lori Whitlock

here's some close ups so you can see how I used my Scor Buddy:















I had the best time putting this layout together!! That's my girl on her 21st birthday
this past January. Hard to believe it!

Now for some fun -
I'm doing a little give away. All just for leaving a comment here on my blog!
I'll randomly select my winner on March 23rd & will post on March 24th!
here's what I'm giving to one randomly drawn winner:
(plus I  just *might* throw in a few more AC goodies!)

now, next up on the blog hop is:  Lisa Andrews

If you happen to get lost along the way -
just head right back to the American Crafts blog & you'll find your way!

Thanks & I sure hope you have fun hopping!
Good luck to all of you!

xo,
Leslie