Sunday, March 25, 2012

*Another SweetHaven Layout + Winners!*

Hi friends, happy Sunday!
I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to get here yesterday and blog...
But I have winners!

First I want to share something.
I finished reading my sweet friend Courtney Walsh's book:
A Sweethaven Summer
& absolutely LOVED it. I was entranced from page one.
I couldn't put it down! Due to the fact that my family needed
food & the house needed to be cleaned & some assignments needed
to be finished...I had to for a few days. But picked it right back up
& finished it...in one week. It's one of the most inspiring books.
It taught me about true love, true friendship, true life.
I adore you Courtney & thank you for having me dig deeper into
my life to realize what's important, what's true.

I made another layout for the Sweethaven challenge - this one is
about traditions:

These are my SWEET sweet friends from high school.
even though we've grown & moved on to lives of our own...
we still make it a tradition to get together for either a fun girls night or weekend.
This was a weekend get away to a hotel in Grapevine, Texas & all day shopping the next
day. We had such a great time! There's usually 2 more girls with us, but one
had to leave early & the other had to work - we sure missed them!

Friends are a gift. A treasure. An absolute joy given to us by God.
I want each one of my friends to know I'm your true. I'll be by you
through thick or thin. I'm always there. Love y'all!

Here's a little close up:

I can't wait for our next girls day!



And now....how about some winners?
First up is the winning blog hop number from the American Crafts/Scor-pal hop:
and that is:



so Karenelr - please contact me:  leslieashe(at)gmail(dot)com & I'll get your winning pkg on it's way!

and second...
here's the winning number from the Echo Park/ Artfull Crafts Blog hop:
and that is:
 


RDCadwell - please contact me:  leslieashe(at)gmail(dot)com so I can get your info & pkg sent.

Thank you EVERYONE for your sweet words about my creations for both hops!
You made me smile great big.
I am truly grateful!

hugs & have a wonderful day.





4 comments:

Renee said...

Congrats to the winners!!

Thank you for sharing your beautiful layout, lovely post and what really matters!!

TashNz said...

Congrats to the winners and LOVE your layout in this blog. The layering is exactly what I'm learning to do :D

Laura {aka scrapaddict} said...

Congrats to the winners....and Leslie....your page was my inspiration for Courtney's challenge!!! Thanks for the awesome inspiration!! I also can't wait to read the book!!

Ashley said...

Cute page! Love the layered borders