Monday, March 19, 2012

*Echo Park This & That Blog Hop*

Hello & happy Monday to you!
{Before I start another fun blog hop -
I wanted to share that
the blog hop post below is STILL open.
You have until 9am 3/23 to post!}

Welcome to the Echo Park Paper and Artfull Crafts Design Team Blog Hop!














Today the Echo Park Paper Design Team is hopping
with the Artfull Crafts Design Team showcasing projects from
the "This & That" and "Yours Truly" collections.
Be sure to follow the blog hop list below as you hop from one blog to the next.
Return to the Echo Park Paper blog at any time for the next blogger on the list
in case you get lost or confused!
ONE winner will be selected from each blog to receive an Echo Park Paper collection
kit of their choosing.
To qualify for the kit, comments will be due by midnight EST, Sunday, March 25
to qualify for the drawing.
The winner will be announced on each blog Monday, March 26
so be sure to check back to see if you've won.


Here's a little project I wanted to share with you for the hop:
that is my precious PRECIOUS great niece, Presley.




For her layout - I used This & That Graceful.
I can't get enough of either This & That line!


Here's one more project I made using This & That Charming:
My sweet son, Shaypher - LOVE that boy!
Now to get on to the hop -
here's the list in order.
If  you get lost - you can totally go back to the Echo Park
blog to find your way...
Here's the hop list, in order:

Leslie Ashe <------------------------you are here.
Betsy Clark


I will select ONE randomly drawn winner to receive an Echo Park 
collection kit of your choice! 
All you have to do is leave a comment here on my blog!

Have fun hopping & good luck!

This hop is open until Sunday, March 25th.

Back soon with more fun things to share!

xo.