Thursday, March 15, 2012

*My Treat!*

I know I know...
I suffer from a serious lack of blogging,
sorry everyone!
Life got in the way for a few days...
When the cute boy comes home from college
for Spring Break - everything STOPS.
Especially since I haven't seen him since early January!

I'm back I'm back - promise!
My blog will be seriously hopping starting Saturday
(you won't want to miss that hop!) and again on Monday (that one either!)
with another fun hop! Details coming very very soon...like, Saturday!

Anyways....
Today I have something fun to share with you.
I made some tiny little goodie bags - I call them "my treat!" {to you!}
they're just a little something I whipped up for Echo Park:














there's a full tutorial on the Echo Park Blog today -
so go check it out!  these little bags are so cute - they're 3.5”x2”x6.75” big.
I found them at Hobby Lobby. Believe it or not, there are some even smaller!
You can also make bigger one - even add ribbon or whatever
you want to your bags to make them yours.

So to see all the supplies & the full tutorial, visit the blog today!

Here's a few close ups:





















































Don't forget to come back Saturday for a fun fun FUN hop!

Until then - I'm off to think about our little fur-grand-girl as she's at the
vet having"the" surgery - she turned 4 months this week & the vet wanted to wait
until then because she's only 6 lbs.
How precious is SHE! Little Lilly (Pulitzer) Ashe:

See you Saturday...