Wednesday, March 21, 2012

*Neapolitan is DELISH...*

Hi!
Happy Wednesday!
Today I'm sharing a layout & card I made for American Crafts
using Dear Lizzy's Neapolitan. Oh man is this line
DELISH!!! I can't stop using it. I have to replenish my
stash soon, there's no way I can run out!

First up is this layout I did of my girl and her new fur girl, Lilly:
she was a mere 2.3 lbs when we picked her up at the Animal Shelter..
so tiny & new...




Here's a little card I whipped up too - I can't get enough of those little mason jars! YUM!

Here's some close ups so you can see some of the details:





Hope you're having a great week!
I'm off to mail some things that were picked up for publication - thank you Scrapbook Trends!

happy Wednesday!
let me leave you with a cute collage of Miss Lilly Pulitzer Ashe (who happens to
be doing GREAT after her "surgery". She doesn't even need a cone. That totally
impresses me. She did have a little "bulge" near her surgery site & I took her in
yesterday to see if that's normal - they said it's 2 things. 1) she's being TOO active
& 2) it's a reaction her body is having to the stitches on the inside. she's a champ!)
from yesterday:

in the first picture - i'm starting to see the "dachshund" in her!
(she's a chi/dachshund mix - they call them "chiweenies!")
and she's 4 months and 1 week! Have I mentioned yet she's become
MY dog? hahahaha-- don't tell Savannah....
(just so you know - there's a few days left in both blog hops below
so check them out if you'd like to win some super fun stuff!)