Monday, April 30, 2012

*American Crafts Kind of Day*

Hi!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

I'm sharing a couple of layouts I did for American Crafts
using some of my FAVORITE lines.

First up - My Toms:

here's some closer detail shots:
and my other layout - Let Your Light Shine:
I used Amy Tangerine's Sketchbook - isn't it FUN? I love this line!

here's the closer shots:


thanks for checking them out!
I hope you're having a great week so far!

I also have picked my winner from the
Echo Park Blog Hop :

which is:



If you'll email me at:  leslieashe(at)gmail(dot)com & tell me what kit
you'd like to have (you get free reign of any Echo Park kit!) and your mailing
information, I'll have your kit sent right out to you!

Thank you!

I'm off to take a spin in our new ride:
our brand new 2012 Jeep Wrangler Sahara....which Alan named "Bianca" (white in Italian)

back soon!!
xo.


2 comments:

Brianna Marshall said...

first of i love LOVE love your Toms!!I love the layout of them!the layered ribbons and all of the embellishments!

Ashley said...

Love love love the let your light shine layout! Beautiful colours and such great, fun little details.

Enjoy your new ride!!