Wednesday, April 18, 2012

*Happy To Be Stuck With You*

Hi everyone!!
(Before I start my post - thought I'd let you know that the Echo Park hop post below
is still open - until the 22nd - so keep hopping away!)

It's Siblings Week over at the American Crafts Blog
& I made this album of my cuties for my assignment:


















It's a tutorial - so if you'd like to see how I made it,
what I used to make it and more close up photo's...
head over to the American Crafts blog!

While you're there, make sure you check out what all the DT is
doing this week for Siblings Week - you're sure to find some
amazing inspiration!

Here's just a FEW up close & personal photo's...
you have to head to the blog to see the rest :D

thanks for stopping by today! hope you enjoyed my little album!

p.s. I have to show you the cutest grand -pup (have I mentioned she's become MY pup??)
in all of the universe:
oh! and check this out...somebody got busted in my bed:

make that a "couple" of somebody's...
all taken with my iPhone...

have a great one!
xoxo.






5 comments:

Mel said...

Oh I love this happy little album:)

Mandy said...

saw this already! loved it!

L.B. said...

This is very fun. Love all the color

Kimberly said...

Oh I just totally LOVE your book! So creative! xx
Your doggy pictures always make me smile too! ;)
xx
Loves to you!
K

Packer and movers Bangalore said...

Packer and movers HyderabadThanks for the information... I really love your blog posts... specially those onPacker and movers in Hyderabad