Sunday, April 22, 2012

*Make It Sunday with Elle's Studio!*

Happy Sunday, friends!

Today I'm sharing something I did for Elle's Studio.

Elle asked her past Design Team to create something for
"Make It Sunday"
feature she has every Sunday.

Here's What I made:




















I LOVE Elle's Studio. A love like NO tomorrow.
It was so fun being on Elle's team last term (July -Dec. 2011)!

To see everything I used & a step by step tutorial, visit
Elle's Studio Blog
Thank you again for having me Elle!

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!

Oh! I almost forgot! We've got a new addition to our family:












to be delivered by Wednesday. I cannot WAIT!

2 comments:

Laurie LaRiviere said...

how cool, a jeep!! have fun with that ! love your pages and the previous post with your page from Prima and your little niece, so cute!!

Anna Sonata said...

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

Anna @ sewa elf