Wednesday, April 11, 2012

*My Guys*

Hi friends!
It's already Wednesday & I can't EVEN believe it!

Just a quick post today to share how much I LOVE my guys:


















I made this layout for American Crafts and used the FUN Amy Tangerine line.
along with some new Dear Lizzy Neapolitan embellishments...

Here's a few close ups:

Thanks for letting me share with you today!
Did you have a good Easter?
We did!! I had so much FUN with my family I never got my big camera out for ANY photos!
It was a little bittersweet for me - to be honest.
It's my first Easter without Shaypher being there...WEIRD.
I know there's more to come, but wow, that was just way odd!

Oh! because I'm feeling sappy - I'll give my blog hop winners from
THIS POST another couple of days to respond - if they don't....you other posters
will get a chance to win goodies from each blog hop!

That's it for me today!
I have to get to the post office to get some projects shipped!
Have a great one...