Thursday, April 5, 2012

*Prima Fun*

Hi everyone! It's almost TGIF!
Is it weird that every day to me is almost TGIF?
my days run together like mad.

It's almost Easter! Just a few more days!
Wow...it's hard to believe March blew in like the wind
and now it's April. Wait...wasn't it just Christmas?
Today I'm sharing some layouts I've done for Prima
that remind me of Spring....

First up is my beautiful girl -

To see the beautiful Prima supplies, simply visit the Prima blog
For this layout, I used the gorgeous Pan Pastels plus some Ranger ink -
I really like the effect the ink had on the pastels - there's a slight "red" line
around each dot. Way cool...

Here's some close ups of my details:


and next up we have my family - from one of our trips to Tennessee & North Carolina:
This layout was created using the Prima Build A Page for April:
(Remember how I am about sketches? I STINK at them...
but....I love to be challenged by them so this is my layout:)
and a few detail shots:

To see all the gorgeous creations by the Design Team -
click on the Prima Blog & you'll also see all the supplies used.


and finally - this layout of my sweet friends that was created around the Prima April
Palette - and this palette was FULL of gorgeous Spring colors.

Here's my layout:

You might recognize a couple of those girls in my photo.
My SWEET sweet friend Wendy (Reed) Hammer flew in from Las Vegas
for a visit (which, I've yet to share what little photo's we got when she was here! I'll
save that for another post) - and we met up with my other SWEET sweet friend
Daniela Dobson for a fun day in Waxahachie (which another dear friend met us
to shop - Kim Garner...LOVE her!). We shopped at the loveliest scrapbook store
& ate next door at a YUMMY place called The Dove's Nest. Here we are
having our tea together...I love those girls. That was the BEST day!!

so here's a few detail shots of that layout:
(I also used Pan Pastels for this layout -
to see my supplies, click on the Prima Blog
Don't forget to check out all the beautiful Design Team work!


Well that's it for today - I've got something to share from American Crafts
& I promise I'll get it posted Monday!

also, you winners from my former blog hops -
I haven't heard from you. If I don't hear from you by Monday morning - when I post
my American Crafts creation, I'll draw new winners & post then too.

Have a great day before TGIF & Happy Easter everyone!


6 comments:

Wendy Hammer (Reed) said...

Gorgeous layouts as usual and I looooooooove that photo of all of us! That was a fantastic day! Miss you two! ❤

Daniela Dobson said...

How fun!!! I was thinking today how we needed another trip soon!! Beautiful work.

Laurie LaRiviere said...

Leslie, these are amazing, gorgeous, so pretty, I could go on...lol...hope you have an wonderful easter weekend :)

pattyo said...

Fabulous layouts! Have a wonderful holiday!

Ashley said...

Love the colours in the "tea" layout! Beautiful work!!

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

Oh you have a wonderful blog here and your projects are so beautiful. I am new here and I created a project to hold markers,come check it out on my blog and follow it. I am now your newest follower. Hugs and God bless!