Friday, May 18, 2012

*22 Years + a Prima scraplift*

Happy Friday, friends!
(before I begin my post, remember the Prima-Faber Castell blog hop below is open until May 30)

Not only is today Friday , but it's one unique Friday.
Today my sweet husband and I celebrate 22 years of marriage!


we've had our ups, downs, ins, outs and all things in between
and always bounce back right where we are...
like newlyweds!
seriously...
he's my partner in life, love and crime:
not crime really...just crazy times:
(as we wait for my friend Wendy to fly in from Vegas - we take silly photo's of us...well, what we can fit in a frame anyway  since he's so tall and i'm so short, ha!)

In honor of our special day, I'm sharing a couple of my favorite "us" layouts:



(note to self...scrap us in color!)

Today is also a "Friday Dose Of Scraplifts" over
at the Prima Blog!

Several of the DT girls have scraplifted each other & it's so FUN to see
everyone's work being interpreted in so many ways.
I'm up today with a few other of the girls.  I lifted the beautiful Stacey Young!

It was SO hard to pick just ONE of the gorgeous layouts that
Stacey does. She's so good at embellishing, at layering, well at all of it!
Here's her layout I scraplifted:





gorgeous, right?????
Here's my take on it:

(my sweet niece Presley is my model in this layout...)

to see everything I used & how I decided to lift this beautiful page of Stacey's..
check out the Prima blog today. While you're there, don't forget to see all the
other fabulous lifts!

Happy Friday...
I'm off to hang out with my Prince Charming.