Monday, May 28, 2012

*Hello Summer Blog Hop Winner*

Hi everyone, happy Monday to you.

It's Memorial Day & I just want to take a minute to reflect on how thankful we are
for all the men and women who have worked so hard to protect or country:


Without you, our country wouldn't be what it is today.
Thank you for your service. Thank you for your lifelong promise to protect, honor & serve.
We are so proud & our flag is flying high for you today.



Now I'd like to announce my Hello Summer Blog Hop winner from last week's hop:















which is:

Please contact me:  leslieashe(at)gmail(dot)com with "Echo Park Blog Hop Winner" in the subject line & I'll get your prize sent your way. Thank you!

Have a very good Monday,
back soon with fun things (the reason I've been so absent all week!)



3 comments:

Renee said...

Leslie, thank you for your beautiful tribute to Memorial Day!

Renee said...

Congrats to the winner of your generous prize! It was a fun hop!!

rlovew said...

Love your tribute to our men and women. Just sent you an email with my information. I can't believe I won.