Tuesday, May 15, 2012

*Prima & Faber Castell Blog Hop*

Is there anything better than two companies combining their amazing products?
Today I have a joint venture project by Prima Marketing and Faber-Castell!









Not only do their products work perfectly together,
but they provide wonderful platforms for inspiration and creativity!
Both of the design teams were challenged to create projects
combining products just for YOU!
Hopefully this will get your creativity going too.

I created this layout using a quote from a book I love called
"She" book by Kobi Yamada.
To remind myself that I can do whatever I set my mind out to do....



















Prima Supplies:
SIIC #551520
SIIC #551476
Songbird Chipboard #555306
Cardstock Alphabet #554323
Alphabet #550080
Alphabet #544317
Miss Godivas Mermaid #556853
Charme Rose Sunkiss #555689
Hermosa Blueberry #558024
Tasha Jewel #556945
Marcelle Curtain Call #557720
North Country Snow Fall Paper #843298
Nature Garden Fairy Godmother Paper #950057
Nature Garden Le Touelle Paper #950118
Ledger Paper #843748
Resistant Canvas #551612, #551643
Shabby Chic Resins #890711

 Faber Castell Supplies:
Metallic Gelatos – silver
Pitt Artist Pen – Blue Metallic
Mix & Match Art Grip Color Pencils – Blue
Pitt Pastel Pencils
Pitt Artist Pen Big Brush Cobalt Blue
Stamp



I love the fact I used the pastel pencils to journal my title with
as well as the big brush pen to color my butterflies,  swirl photo corners & clocks with.
here's a few closer shots:

Prima and Faber Castell have also included a chance to win some of their products.
Hop around to the other talented design team blogs
and leave a comment on each of their blogs.
Once you are done, go back to the PRIMA and Faber Castell blogs
and let them know your favorite technique.
They will pick a random winner on the Prima blog May 30th!
Faber Castell will also have a prize so make sure you go to their blog
for details on how to win!

Ready for the fun to start?
Ready, set, GO!
Prima Blog Links:

Blog Links for Faber-Castell:

I'm also doing a giveaway here on MY blog!
A lucky winner will receive a box of fun Prima supplies from me.
All you have to do is leave me a special comment telling me what your favorite
Prima product is and if you've used Faber Castell products - what is your fave?

(just a note - my personal giveaway is for US residents only. Oversea winners willing
to pay postage will also be considered)

Have fun hopping!