Wednesday, May 2, 2012

*Studio Tour with Craft Storage Ideas*

Happy Wednesday everyone! 

A few months ago I shared some photo's of my new studio
my sweet, handsome & talented husband helped me put together.
I can't even say how much I love my space.
I'm here in this room right now, looking around
and taking it in how blessed I am.
To have this space to call my own,
to be able to create here, to use a gift God so freely gave me.

I follow a FUN creative craft storage blog on my blog reader.
Craft Storage Ideas
Recently I received an email from them asking ME to share MY studio
with THEM!
I was so excited I could barely sit still.
I love my room. I can't say it enough! I've never been asked to share it before
so to me...this was a dream!
This is a little shot of my desk (::ahem. when it's clean::.)
To see my studio, the thoughts behind it, how I did it & to see
other creative studio's - check the post out right  HERE .

Thank you again Craft Storage Ideas -
this has been a THRILL for me!

Have a wonderful day, friends!