Monday, June 25, 2012

*American Crafts Remarks Week*

Do you have that ONE "go to" embellishment for your projects?
Something that's just easy, makes the perfect statement & is right
at your fingertips? I DO! It's any of the Remarks stickers by American Crafts.


Last week just happened to be Remarks week
at the American Crafts blog
& I made a couple of layouts using them.

Puppy Love:





















I got to combine 2 of my favorite things right now. Lilly (our new puppy)
and Remarks (to describe our sweet girl) - just look at how she sits. All lady like :)
LOVE her to pieces. Love remarks to pieces!

here's another layout I did:
My Reasons:




















I took some photo's I took of the kids at the Gaylord Texan &
added them to my photo's on my iPhone.
Then using one of my apps called PicFrame -
I made a collage & saved to my phone.
Then I used another one of my FAVORITE apps called Instagram
& uploaded it there. Finally - I printed my picture in an 8x8 size using
another app I adore:  Postal Pix  (they print the BEST photo's!! You have to
try it out.)

I used Remarks to tell my story. THEY are my reasons...♥

That's it for today, friends!
This week begins lots of fun things - CHA creating, assignments,
a new something (coming soon!) & trying to stay cool in this triple digit heat!

have a great day...
can't wait to tell you all about our weekend full of surprises!
back soon.

xo.


4 comments:

April said...

These are both amazing! And thanks for the tips on the apps. ;)

Diana Waite said...

wow these are AMAZING!

Blossom inch said...

gorgeous pages Leslie love your work, always!!! hugs, yuzz yusof

KrissyClarkMcKee said...

These are absolutely wonderful!!! Love using Remarks stickers, too!