Friday, June 8, 2012

*Prima June PPP & just a note*

hi everyone! happy tgif!
I've been blog absent AGAIN, haven't I?
sorry, I've been so busy with some fun new things & can't WAIT to share!

I can share this: 
today up on the Prima blog is the June PPP 
& I made this little something using Songbird - one of my FAVES!
how CUTE is my sweet great niece - Presley Blake. Gosh, I LOVE that child.
She seriously has a smile that lights up not only the room - but EVERYONE's lives!
She's a miracle - a dream come true!

Here's a close up shot:












I used my new Silhouette Cameo for my patterned background.
I LOVE that machine. Seriously- if you don't have one, you NEED to get one.
You'll thank me later.

now for some news.
Normally - I would save this for a post of it's own.
But I decided to add it here - just because.

I've just said goodbye to one of my design teams - Echo Park.
I have SO enjoyed being a part of the design team.
It's been one of my dreams & I just want to thank you, Echo Park,
for allowing me to achieve a dream & because of you - I am who I am!
Thank you for the last year and 3 months. (who's counting, right?)
I adore all of you!

Now to end my post today with some of my last Echo Park projects
(ones that aren't going in any books, just ones I made -)
I hope you enjoy:

that's my girl. gosh i love her!




and one more card:

that's it for today. hope you have enjoyed it & I promise to be back SOON!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

love your work! do come back soon!

Reflective Art Studio said...

congrats on the prima team....
Love your work.
sarinda