Tuesday, July 31, 2012

*Go Your Own Way*

 

::whew::
what a whirlwind week this has been.
instead of going on about the good, bad & ugly -
i'd rather share a layout I made of my incredibly handsome son.

This is up on the Noel Mignon blog - I used the July Boardwalk kit:
my idea was to do a circle with circles...
it didn't quite turn out the way I pictured - but I do like the outcome.
here's some close up shots:



that's about it.
oh wait.
today is crazy.
today - the girl moves in her brand new apt. in her college town.
She's been commuting the past year from home & we've so enjoyed her here.
she's been waiting for this day for a long time.
we are so incredibly proud of her!
love this girl


and her baby girl, Lilly Pulitzer, will be staying with us -
she (Lilly) decided she wanted to be with her brothers
and she (Savannah) decided she would be sad without them
(and she..{me} - don't tell Savannah - couldn't be MORE excited!)


have a great day.

3 comments:

Blossom inch said...

always stunning and colourful and loads to see on both pages, love your dog and all the best to Savannah on her new place and study! xx Yuzz Yusof

Dara Lynn said...

Great pages Leslie!!!! My boys just recently moved into their new apartment together.....the house is so quiet! The photos really show off the great kids you raised! Good luck sent your daughter's way on her journey!

Diana Waite said...

Great layouts Leslie! Yay that Lily gets to stay ;)