Monday, July 2, 2012

*news, NEWS, I have fun NEWS!*

take a look......


recognize that cute little girl banner?
That's right! It's Noel Mignon Kit Club!!
I'm just one of the lucky girls on this AMAZING new Design Team!

I have been holding this news in for a while & couldn't WAIT
until Noel announced so I could SHARE!
Here's the blog post announcing the team here:  Noel Mignon Design Team Announcement.

Today happens to be MY first post:

there's my beautiful girl! I used the new July kit: Boardwalk.
It's FULL and by full, I mean F-U-L-L of gorgeous papers, embellishments, etc!
you have to go check it out. Noel sure knows how to pack kits.

here's a closer look:


To see how I made a few things on my page and some more close ups -
check out the blog post today:  "She Loves To Dream BIG"

Thank you for having me, Noel. I'm truly honored to be a part of this team!
xo.
back soon!
Finishing up A LOT of CHA goodies...hope to share soon!

5 comments:

L.B. said...

very fun look forward to seeing what you do.

Diana Waite said...

WAY to go girlie!! Congrats!

Blossom inch said...

Congrats Leslie and your LO is just gorgeous so your girl.

Shelley Haganman said...

Big congrats to you Leslie!

Jennifer said...

I saw! I was so excited when I saw her announcement! Elizabeth Manna is one of my buddies here on the Coast, and Virginia is just the sweetest! I'd love to see the creative juices flowing if I actually got all of you in a room together. I don't know how you keep these crazy commitments, but I'm so glad you do! I love following you, which is easy to do when you're everywhere... Ha! I miss our 2am Facebook chats. Happy fourth!