Monday, July 23, 2012

*Noel Mignon & Prima layouts to share*

Hi, happy Monday!

I'm driving by with a QUICK post today - first up is
this layout that I created for Noel Mignon using the Boardwalk kit from July:

it's full of inspirational pieces - chevrons & arrows!

here's a little close up:

and another:

(that's for my mom - she LOVES to read my journaling ;D )

to see the entire blog post & what inspired me - check out the Noel Mignon blog today!


I also want to share a couple of layouts that I made for Prima.
These were created for the summer CHA show that just ended a few days ago:

(I used the Rosarian line as well as Donna Downey masks, poppies & peonies)
little close up:


and this one I did using Rondelle & my precious PRECIOUS great niece - Presley:

great line - so soft & gentle. I knew it was PERFECT for our sweet girl
who is the LIGHT of all our lives.
Here's a closer look:


thanks so much for stopping by today.
Back soon with so much more to share!








2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

FUN and BEAUTIFUL layouts!

julie said...

love them all!!