Friday, July 13, 2012

*So excited, SO very VERY Excited!*

just look:


 
 
 
 
 
Allison Waken - from Phoeniz, AZ
Amy Heller - from Newtown, CT
Andrea Budjack - Orlando, FL
Angie Gutshall - from James Creek, PA
Becky Williams - from Wolfforth, TX
Carina Lindholm - from Koping, Sweden
Corrie Jones - from Dallas, GA
Erin Stewart - from El Paso, TX
Heather Leopard - from Cypress, TX
Jenny Chesnick - from Brooklyn, MD
Jill Cornell - from Windsor Heights, IA
Kimberly Neddo - from Bigfork, MT
Leah Farquharson - from Lauderhill, FL
Leslie Ashe - from Fort Worth, TX  <-----------that's ME!
Lilith Eeckels - from Bertogne, Belguim
Melissa Mann - from Pensacola, FL
Michiko Kato - from Japan
Monika Glod - from Krakow, Poland
Paige Evans - from South Pasadena, CA
Patricia Roebuck - from Mandeville, LA
Sophie Crespy - from Saint Jean De Maurienne, France
 
 
::SQUEAL!::
I am so excited!

I really wish I could do: jumping jacks, a flip & a back handspring!
{but because I'm old}
I'm jumping all around my house today!

To be back for another term on the American Crafts team is a DREAM.
What a fabulous group of ladies! I can't wait to be inspired by all of them!
Thank you American Crafts, THANK YOU!
You made this Texas girl one of the most excited girls alive. ♥♥♥
(go check out that team! wow!)

12 comments:

Renee said...

Wow, congratulations, Leslie!! This is so very awesome!! I am so very proud of you! Thanks so much for all of your inspiration and your friendship, too!!

Erin Bassett said...

Congrats Leslie!!! So happy for you!

Sheri Twing said...

Congratulations Leslie! No surprise as you totally rocked it last term! Can't wait to see more of your awesome creations!

Chris and Paige Evans said...

Another year with Leslie - YAY!!! :)

Lilith Eeckels said...

YAY! Congrats! So happy to spend another year with you!

Melissa Mann said...

YAY! congrats!

Patricia Roebuck said...

CONGRATS!!! I can't wait to work with!

Judy Webb said...

Leslie...so happy for you. I'll be following you, Becky and Heather...oh, just from someone from El Paso...4 from TX. I live in Gainesville. Look forwrd to you art.

Heather Leopard said...

Yay, Leslie! Way to represent the Texas connection!!! I'm beyond excited to be on this team with you and all the talented ladies on this list!

Diana Waite said...

this is SO well deserved--CONGRATS!

angie gutshall said...

Congrats!! I can't to work with you!

beckyjune said...

yay! I am so excited to be back on the team with you!