Wednesday, August 22, 2012

*A Little Serenity & My Studio*

It's already Wednesday? Happy Hump Day!
That was FAST.
I don't know about you - but I'm actually glad it's fast.
I need August to be OVER.
it's been one of those ::sigh:: months.
Just a few more days...hurry August, hurry. I need September!
Cooler temps, here I come!

Hope you're having a great day, week, August!

I have a few things to share with you.

First up is my newest layout at Noel Mignon:




















I used the August West Coast kit here.
I added some tape & rub ons from the July Boardwalk kit.
The West Coast kit IS sold out
that you should grab - like today!

If you want to read more about my layout & see up close shots, check
out the blog post right here:  Serenity Now
 
also...
on the American Crafts Blog this week,
some of our Scrap Studio's are being showcased:


 
 It's so exciting to be able to share my space that I love SO MUCH with all of you!
It's one of my favorite rooms in my house.
My husband and I put it together - together & I think that's why it's one of my favorites.
That and the small budget we used to do it.

I have changed/added a few things since this photo was taken so I thought
I'd share these pics I just took with my iPhone with you:
I found that red shelf in an antique store & fell in LOVE. I had to get. It's perfect!
 
 


 
 
vintage camera collection is growing...
 
 
my niece gave me that "you are here" sign & I KNEW right where I wanted it
 
my little black "tray" was made into a wall hanging where I store some of my
favorite little things:  stamps, treasures, etc....
 
 
just got these new vintage things to add to the top of my bookcases...
  
 



















another vintage find:  the ampersand with loop so I could hang those CUTE
floating hearts - brand new find! (well at my favorite antique store near me)

(that was my purchase basket - little trinkets galore!)
 
 
like this little bitty ball jar filled with crystals. why it intrigued me, I have no idea
other than how cute is it! Love it on my little red shelf!
 
my room is my favorite room in my house.
it may be filled with hodge podge, it may not be to your liking, taste, whatever...
but it's MY room & I love it so so much. I love to just sit in here and create the day
away. It's my escape. My staycation, my little getaway...
 
plus, I'm not even afraid to admit this:
 
is my desk right now. ::sigh::
 
oh and my floor next to my desk:
 
time to get cleaning so I can get busy making another mess!
 
have a great day...
xo.