Tuesday, August 28, 2012

*American Crafts*

hi friends!
just driving by today with a super quick post -

sharing some American Crafts creations.
I can't get ENOUGH of Amy Tangerine's creations.
she makes such pretty stuff & I'm forever grateful to her!
I can bust out projects super fast with her crafty goodness.
Up first is:
Define Addiction:


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(click to get full image)
 
here's a couple of close up shots:
 
I mean I'm not addicted. at all.  that much.
Ok maybe a little?!
 
and here's another layout:
Room With A View:
seriously, how CUTE is our Lilly Pulitzer girl?
Do you see her?
I looked up the other day from working on some assignments to her sitting by the door
looking at me like..."can we play yet?" (she hates walks. weird, what dog hates walks?)
closer:






















That's all I have for today!
Hope you're enjoying your week.
thanks for stopping by!
more this week.....xo!