Monday, August 27, 2012

**Click * Click * Click**

Happy Monday everyone!

Just stopping by for a quick post to share.

This is a layout I did for Noel Mignon using the GORGEOUS West Coast kit for August:
 
(in case you're wondering - yes, I may have already scrapped this photo or one like it.
I know some people think that's odd, but hey...the way I see it?
I have 2 kids. So that's  2, no even 3,  albums going at a time.
So I like to scrap the same pictures sometimes. That's the fun of scrapbooking.
You can do what you want, when you want, how you want, whenever you want)
 
How about a close up?



















to see more close ups, check out the Noel Mignon blog today!
 
Speaking of Noel - let me tell you about the new Evening Stroll kit for September:

YUM! I just got mine in my hands yesterday & can already tell you it's gorgeous!
The fun thing about Noel packing her fabulous kits - they are FULL!!
I'm serious. I just made 4 layouts with my West Coast kit from August & it seems
like I barely touched my kit!

I could go on and on with so many more...
 
 
That's all I have today.
I hope you make it a great Monday.
I'll be back soon!
 
xo.


 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Courtney Walsh said...

I love this, Les! Love the colors sooo much and your design is stellar, as usual! :) makes me want to scrap!

Diana Waite said...

LOVING all the tasty layers--BEAUTIFUL!

Kelly Jean said...

I scrap photos several times. Especially if its a fav photo. And I don't care!