Sunday, August 19, 2012

*Sweethaven WINNER!*

hi friends!
so sorry! i let 2 days slip by me without even realizing it.

here's my winner from the Sweethaven Post below:

I drew a random number (7) using Random Number generator. So would:

Miriam Prantner come on down! Send me your contact info:
leslieashe(at)gmail(dot)com & I'll get your EP goodies ready & send your
info over to Courtney for your other goodies!

Congratulations!!
Thank you again everyone for all your comments.
I enjoyed reading all the things you like to do with your families.
Thanks also for your sweet comments on my project. I really appreciate it!

That's it for today...
well wait. Let me leave you with something so super cute you'll not be able to stand it:

3 comments:

Renee said...

Congrats, Miriam! Enjoy your goodies!!

Leslie, thank you for the goodies, too!! Presley is soooo precious. You are truly blessed!!

lmyers5317 said...

Hey I got a rolled scrapbook paper Christmas tree idea that came off your website last Christmas but now it goes to a broken link. I want to try and make it for this christmas! Can you email me the detailed instructions (not a very artsy person, I need instructions lol) let me know if you still remember it! Thank you!! My email is lmyers5317@gmail.com

jordanbev5 said...

Congrats Miriam! And love these photos of your precious girl!