Monday, September 10, 2012

*What A Grin!*

maybe i'm a tad slightly biased, but man, this kid has a grin that won't quit!
 
that funny, quirky, cute cute boy.
He's always been a smiler. Always wants to make everyone else smile too.
Gosh he's funny.
Ok I could go on and on about this kid....
 
I made this layout for my Monday post on the Noel Mignon blog today!
Noel packs some amazing kits! This one is the September Evening Stroll kit
(don't kill me, lol..it's sold out.)
 
Here's some close up shots:

 
 
Don't forget to set your calendars for next week's Back To School crop at Noel Mignon!
 
 
 
Have a great day everyone!
Oh!
I'm still waiting to hear from my American Crafts Blog Hop Winner.
If I don't hear from this winner by Friday - I will randomly draw a new winner!
 
 
I'm off to dive into my box of lovelies that just arrived Friday from American Crafts!
New goods to play with...yippee!!!






3 comments:

Amy Coose said...

He does have the best smile!! Is it bad of me to hope that your AC winner doesn't email you so I have a shot of winning some AC goodies?? :)

Diana Waite said...

He is a HANDSOME smiling boy--brag away! ;) GREAT layout--I really like the hexagons.

Kimberly said...

LOVE your layout...GORGEOUS!
xoxo
Loves to you! xo
K