Friday, September 7, 2012

*Winner Winner, what time's dinner?*


Hi everyone!


just stopping by this Friday with a layout to share:

 

Made with Noel Mignon's September kit: Evening Stroll.
I just saw this kit is SOLD OUT.
My gosh - I LOVE this kit.
LOVE it!

Here's some close ups:
 
 
 
to see my post on the Noel Mignon blog, just check it out here: Monday's with Leslie
 
 
Speaking of Noel Mignon - have I told you about the BACK TO SCHOOL
crop that's going to be taking place next week?? That's right! All  classes
will be "school" theme - perfect for this time of year!





















I hope to see you there! There's going to be SO much fun going on. You have to join in!




and now....

I seriously need to be put in time out.
I can't believe I totally spaced on letting my winner know who she is!

From the American Crafts blog hop post below...would
brigid16 - send me your information at:  leslieashe(at)gmail(dot)com
and I'll get your box out Monday!

3 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

oh my gosh...I LOVE this layout!!!

Diana Waite said...

LOVELY layout girl! :)

Erin said...

Love this lo. So much fun...love these colors!