Friday, October 12, 2012

*Lily Bee Design Team Blog Hop*















Hi! Welcome to the Lily Bee Design Team Blog Hop!
It's my FIRST ever as a DT member and I'm so thrilled to be a part!
 
If you're coming from Lisa Dickinson's blog - you're in the RIGHT place!
 
I made a little something special for this hop & I hope you enjoy:




 













Supplies:
Persnickity (Mixed Stickers, ABC Stickers, Stamps,Index Journaling Card Picky Paper, Prim Paper, Fussy Paper)
Autumn Spice (Mixed Stickers, Stamps, Index Journaling Card, Pumpkin Spice Paper)
Christmas Cheer (Mixed Stickers, ABC Stickers, Reindeer Games Paper, Frosty Paper, Christmas Wreath Paper)

 

We've been mixing & matching all of the new Lily Bee lines this week on the blog.
I love that, it's been so FUN putting different themes together as one.

 
 
In the spirit of the week's theme (mixing and matching the 3 new collections),
Lily Bee will be giving away a variety pack of 12x12" papers from all three lines
for one lucky winner on the Lily Bee blog post.
 
To be eligible -- - you need to leave comments on all the blog posts
and head back to the Lily Bee blog for your final comment to be entered to win.
 
 
Here's the Blog Hop List in case you get lost along the way:
Summer Fullerton   
Stacey Michaud
Patricia Roebuck
Melissa Mann
Lisa Dickinson
 Leslie Ashe   <------ that's me!
Heather Leopard
Deanna Misner
Cindy Liebel
Becky Williams
Andrea Budjack
Amy Heller
Lily Bee Blog


I hope you have a GREAT time hopping!
There's LOTS of wonderful eyecandy
from each of the DT members. These girls are TALENTED!
I still can't believe I'm part of this team. ::sigh::

Now go hop on to:
Heather Leopard's blog!