Friday, October 26, 2012

*Prima Cards*

hi friends!!

just dropping by with a quick Happy Friday post!

I have a couple of cards up today on the Prima blog  & thought I'd share:
 
and...




there's more fun cards up on the blog today, you should check them out!
Also, everything I used is up there with a few more up close shots.

I've been so busy this week with editing all the gorgeous shots I got of my friends
sweet family!
I made a little iPhone template to share a few of my shots...






















if you look really close - you'll catch a glimpse of something I'm up to.
it's a dream come true that's actually COMING true....
(more on that coming soon! like realllllllllllly soon!)
 
all I have to say is all the hard work I've been putting into something is surely paying off.
 
I have to give all my glory to the Lord above. It's all for Him.
 
Thanks to my mama for all she's shown me growing up....♥
 
more soon friends!

WAIT! Before I go! I almost forgot...
Today, up on the Scrapbook Update blog - the layout I made
"happiness is... in a jeep!" is highlighted! Talk about making my day!
Here's the post: Scrapbook Update Gallery Highlights
(check out those gorgeous layouts up there!)

here's my layout again...wow, thank you again Scrapbook Update!