how I know today is Monday:
1) didn't want to get up at ALL today after getting home from a
fabulously, wonderfully, fun filled, action packed weekend in Oklahoma
2) I made coffee and forgot I made it - finally drank my first cup at 10:45 am.
3) I got up, got dressed but couldn't think what I was forgetting. My makeup.
It was my makeup. I'm SO glad I didn't have anywhere to go today. ha!
4) something I thought I made and posted - wasn't posted. Because I just plum
forgot before we left for our fabulously, wonderfully, fun filled, action packed weekend
needless to say..Monday is definitely here. But almost gone, yay!
Want to see what I made??
It's this:"That Was Easy"
"You Make Me Happy"
which both happen to be up on the Noel Mignon Blog today!
I used the October Student Council kit
(which is definitely sold out - BUT you can get the Student Council Limited kit right here!)
Let me tell you where we went this past weekend!
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma! Well more than just OKC - but mainly there.
It was such a FUN FUN weekend! I'll post more about it later!
My husband Alan is a cyclist. He's big on races, rides, etc...
(and he's GOOD at them!)
He competed in the Senior Games - for Cycling.
He brought home not just ONE gold medal..but TWO!!!
- One for the 20 k race (overall: his age bracket & the entire race)
- One for the 40K race (his age bracket & tied for 1st which gave him 2nd the entire race!)
later as I'm still editing them - but here's a few shots taken from my iPhone while there:
(pretty sure I said something kinda funny here - I do that to him. A LOT. )
winning his first race....gooo Alan!
he'd just left for race #2 when I took this shot of him and his first medal
wow, what a GREAT weekend!