Tuesday, November 20, 2012

*Circle Journal - Noel Mignon*

Have you ever made a circle journal?

I haven't! Until....now.
A group of friends from Noel Mignon got together & decided to do just that.
There's 6 of us in the group & I am so excited I decided to be a part!

I had fun putting mine together. We had open field to do whatever we wanted.
A theme, no theme, use file folders, use paper, whatever...it was our decision.

 
I made a little tutorial on the Noel Mignon blog if you want to check out
how I made my album. 
I used my Silhouette Cameo & these files for my cover & my folder:
 
on Kraft cardstock.
 
here's the rest of my folder (each girl will have their own folder to decorate)






 
and I used the November Willow Creek kit from Noel Mignon.
 
first time creating my circle journal really made me happy! I can't wait to get the
other girls and play. I hope they enjoy receiving this one. It will be fun to see it at the end
all filled with everyone's work. That's the fun of a circle journal!
 
I will definitely do this again.
 
 
Happy almost Turkey Day!
Hope you're having a great week getting ready. My entire family will be here
at our house Thursday & I'm excited. My son comes home tomorrow from college & boy
am I so glad to finally see his sweet face after not seeing him since we moved him to
Texas State this past August.
Our daughter goes to North Texas - and is only about 45 minutes away so we get to see her
rather frequently. It will be a JOY to have them both home! I already told them beware:
PICTURES galore will be happening.
 
Have a great week - be back soon!
leaving you with a little collage I put together of our Lilly Pulitzer.
She just turned 1 year old 2 days ago.
She's been such a JOY!
 
Here's a little something I posted about her on Facebook:
Today I'm thankful that this past January my beautiful daughter Savannah 
 decided she wanted a little girl puppy & we ventured out to the DFW Humane Society
(a no kill shelter) and found the sweetest little 8 week baby chiweenie
(chihuahua/dachshund) girl.
Lilly Pulitzer has lit up all our lives, made us say a many
"thanks Lilly" (tiny accidents),
and realized that a tiny helpless puppy can really mend a broken heart,
make everyone laugh, and just delight in our lives with her beside us.
To the most loyal little girl pup ever, happy 1st birthday Lilly Pulitzer!
Time for pup cakes!
 
back soon....