Wednesday, December 19, 2012

*A Little Lily Bee Merry Merry*

hi friends!
thanks for stopping by today.

I'm going in 5million different directions today but wanted
to drop by with a short post showcasing 3 mini cards I made for the
Lily Bee blog today:
 
It's been nothing BUT Holiday Inspiration on the blog these past couple of weeks
& there's been all kinds of beautiful work from the Lily Bee DT.
They've inspired me, that's for sure!
 
Here's my cards close up:


 
to see what I used & how I made them - check out the blog today!
Lily Bee Holiday Inspiration
 
be back soon!
merry merry!
 


4 comments:

Chris and Paige Evans said...

These are so fun! I love the 3-dimension!

irinka said...

VERY CUTE!!!!

Leanne said...

very very 3d cute!! :)

L.B. said...

so much fun. Love the way you made your tree and snowman pop out