Friday, December 7, 2012

*Box UPDATE + American Crafts Creations*

Good Friday morning!

The weekend is here, thank goodness~!

Just wanted to quickly update - I've sold several boxes
but the good news is....
I've still got some boxes left if you're interested!
(just email me:  leslieashe(at)gmail(dot)com for info!)
See the post below... there's still TONS of goodies!

I love filling those boxes. I feel like Santa's elf! :D

Next I want to share some things I've done for American Crafts recently:

These first 2 are projects I did for the AC blog:

Santa Baby:
I can't even BELIEVE that's Presley from just last year! She has grown so much!
Here she was 11 months - to turn 1 at the end of January!
Now...she's 23 months - turning 2 at the end of January!
Time FLIES.

here's another -
My Good Side:
 
My kiddo's last Christmas by our tree!
and a few more I did....


 
 


I love my boys!
I also love this Amy Tan paper from the Ready Set Go collection.
It was fun using older washi from her first line to frame my guys out.


 
 

I put my Silhouette Cameo to work for this one! Using a combo
of the new XO and Soho Garden - this layout of my feet standing on the
Pops rug in OK - really came together fast!



















My happy world - these 2! I love them!
That's all I've got for today!
I'm busy packing more boxes & preparing for CHA projects so I'll be back SOON!