Monday, December 17, 2012

*CSI & Noel Mignon*

hi friends! today's post is kinda long - so sit back, relax & I hope you enjoy!

This month Noel Mignon is teaming up with CSI (Color Stories Inspiration)
(and giving away a prize!) for the month.  The Noel Mignon DT is playing along
for a couple of the case files! Our first file was up and we had fun "solving" the case!
It was such a joy to be a guest detective.

First I'll show you my layout:
 
here's the case file:














You can read all about the case, see the other GORGEOUS creations
from the other NM girls and solve it too!
Here's the blog post:  CSI Color Stories Inspiration
 
here's a few close ups of my layout:

 
I love how it turned out!  That was alot of fun. Stay tuned
because we get to choose another case to solve & I can't wait to show you!
 
Since it's Monday - I'm also sharing my Monday post from Noel Mignon
today with you! It's kinda along the same theme - snowmen!
 
Here's my layout:
 
Here's my post:  Noel Mignon Fave
so you can see what all I used & what my layout is all about.
 
closer shots:



 














Also - just an update on the scrapbook goody boxes.
There are a few left, but not that many so if you're wanting one, let me know!
It's like treating yourself to your own Christmas gift!
Here's the post again if you'd like to see:  Scrapbook Goody Box

that's it for today!
I have to run to the po to mail off some boxes :D
have a great one!
xo.