Tuesday, December 11, 2012

*Merry American Crafts Christmas!*

hello everyone ♥

Just a quick post today - wanted to stop by before I go to the PO
to mail a bunch of boxes of scrappy goody boxes
(I still have some left if you want one!)

It's Ornaments week over at the American Crafts blog!
Here's 3 ornaments I made:
 


 
My tree is up - lights on - but NOT decorated yet. I'm BAD!
Doing that tonight. These will definitely be on there. I had fun making them!
To see what supplies I used & get more information about Ornaments week - check out
 My husband got the house all lit up & decorated while I was out with my sisters, my girl &
great niece the other night visiting my parents....



 
I love it! I love him. He's a KEEPER!
 
I must run - be back againt tomorrow with something fun I made for Lily Bee Design!

2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

BEAUTIFUL little ornaments--LOVE them! Congrats on the lit house--looks FANTASTIC!

Maureen Hayes said...

Leslie,

I LOVEmy box of goodies! If anyone is on the fence about getting one, DO IT, Leslie included so many cool things it was like Christmas morning come early.

Thanks again,
Maureen