Wednesday, December 12, 2012

*Merry Lily Bee Tree*

hi friends!

i've had a few more inquiries about the scrapbook goody boxes I have for sale
& just wanted to update that I do have some left - I actually made a few more
yesterday & have 12 total. If you're interested, let me know!
feel free to email me:  leslieashe(at)gmail(dot)com.

It's that time of  year! Trimming the tree, putting out decorations,
lights, wrapping gifts, going caroling, parties, etc!
I love Christmas.
This year we got a bit behind in decorating but it's all up now!
The tree was trimmed last night & all decorations are now out for
everyone to see and enjoy.

Today I want to share a tree I made for the Lily Bee blog this week
for Holiday Inspiration Week:
 
A couple of months ago, while perusing through one of our favorite antique stores,
I found treasure! I mean - I found this 12" tall chipboard, vintage Bingo card.
I HAD to have it. I knew I was going to use it for something & put it aside until
the perfect idea came to my mind.

I then thought...a TREE! A Christmas tree - and behold...here's
my tree, on my vintage bingo card, decorating my house right now.
I love how it turned out!

Here's some up close shots:
 


Go to the Lily Bee blog to see the entire post & see
Lisa Dickinson's & Summer Fullerton's gorgeous projects!
 
Don't forget - I still have a few boxes left! (leslieashe@gmail.com)
Cost:  $40 - which includes Flat Rate Priority shipping.
 
have a great day!

2 comments:

Maureen Hayes said...

This is so cute, I love how you used the vintage bingo card! What a lovely decoration you have. Enjoy!

irinka said...

so cute. Love it