Monday, December 10, 2012

*Monday 2 For 1 with Noel Mignon*

that's what I titled my blog post over at the Noel Mignon blog today. :P
cheese, meet Leslie. ha!

hi friends - hope you've had a great weekend.

I've been busy getting Christmas decorations down and put up - still going!
A little late this year... but the Christmas Spirit
is there & all the falalala'ing is present....ha!

But you didn't come here to hear all that, I know.
The reason I've got a "2 for 1" is I missed my Monday post last
week at the NM blog - so today I decided to make up for it by posting
2 projects I made with the December "Glad Tidings" kit:




















to see the entire post & some closer shots - check out the blog post today!
 
 
If you're still interested in my scrapbook goody boxes - I have 10 left!
Just email me - leslieashe(at)gmail(dot)com & I'll send you an invoice through Paypal!
 
Thanks everyone! Be back tomorrow with a little Lily Bee Design fun...



1 comment:

Diana Waite said...

these are GORGEOUS girl!