Monday, December 3, 2012

*Scrapbook Goody Boxes Alert*

Hi friends!
Happy Monday!

I am SO sorry for how long it's taken me to get this info up to you -
Life...it grabs you every now and then!  Which is a GOOD thing!

The past few days I've been photographing and editing photo's for sweet friends
that put me behind - but here we go, here's some pics and information of what's to come!

I've just binged and purged my studio. When I say binged and purged...
I mean BINGED and PURGED! It's so clean in here now!

My purge is YOUR gain. 

I've got up to 20 boxes for sale. In each box you will see:
-stamps (wooden and cling)
-and/or:  inks, embossing powders, a spray mist or 2, stickles, paints...
-pattered papers (current and older - but not TOO old) from the following big wigs:
  • american crafts
  • prima
  • echo park
  • basic grey
  • studio calico
  • crate paper
  • my minds eye
  • jenni bowlin
  • hambly
  • etc....the list goes on!
-THICKERS
-letter stickers
-cardstock
-embellishments out the wazzoo
-ribbons
-twine
-flowers
-chipboard (maya road, etc...)
-tags (elle's studio, AC, etc...)
-Thickers
-did I mention THICKERS? One can't have too many, right? ;D


gosh, this list goes on. You should see my kitchen table. It's a scrapbook store!

Here's some photos:
















All of this is for you. If you would LOVE to have any OR all of these...
just email me: leslieashe (AT) gmail (DOT) com

Price:  $40 per box - that INCLUDES priority shipping.
I will ship to Canada for a higher shipping price.
It breaks down to this:  You're getting about $30-$35 worth of products plus shipping

**note. SOME stickers or letter stickers WILL have one or 2 missiing from the sheet, but I WILL compensate for anything like this - just wanted to let you know that before hand.**

I hope you like what you see!
Every box will have a HUGE assortment of products like you see above.
I'm excited to share with you!

have a great day!