Thursday, January 31, 2013

*A Whole Lotta Love*

I was going to share more CHA projects with you today but 
there's so much love going on at my house right now...I'm sharing that!

It's love week over at the Lily Bee Design blog & the past two days
I've had a few projects up that I want to share with you.

First up is this layout that's up today:


















Here's a couple of closer shots:


















 
 
to see what I used & how I made my heart -
be sure to check out the Lily Bee Design blog today.
You'll see Nicole's gorgeous layout too!

Also - I made these 2 cards that were up on the blog yesterday:














 
and...
 
 
I hope you've enjoyed this love post today!
I'll be back tomorrow.
have a great one!
 
I'm leaving you today with one of my favorite pictures I took
over the weekend at my darling niece's 2nd birthday.

Set up:
We are signing "Happy Birthday dear Presley...."
she's getting ready for the grand finale of clapping and "yayyyyyyyy's!"

I love this little family.




 

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Is it washi tape or is it strips of paper. Whatever it is....it is gorgeous. I love the color combo.

evelynpy said...

omg i love all of your valentine layout! thumbs up for you!

Karen Letchworth said...

You know I've been a long-time fan of your beautiful work, Leslie. Always enjoy seeing your creative mix of papers and elements. I wanted to share this endorsement program with you just in case you're interested.

http://www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com/2013/01/endorsement-program-at-kraft-outlet.html

Happy crafting!
Karen

Anna Sigga said...

Just love these creations girl!